[реклама вместо картинки]

The Peak!

Объявление

The Peak переехал -> http://thepeak.freehostia.com !

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The Peak! » Flame » THE OFFLINES

THE OFFLINES

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 312

думаю эт тема тут тож нужна....высказывайте ваши мысли по поводу места,времени и всего что вам приходит в голову насчет оффлайнов

yesterday was our first offline.At first it was kinda boring,but thx to Baunto we managed somehow to have fun.The only thing i didnt like was that i lost in cards and had to dance that freakin' bunny dance.Sheesh it was so embarassing =_=

I think our first offline was fun (thanks to Baunto and Slade) and i really hope that we'll keep it this way. P.S.: Ryuu, yesterday i had the most horrible cards and i had all the chances to lose and to dance ;) .

yeeeees.....yesterday was funny////but we can manage 2 make it better
I have an idea-What about organizing the next off at a POOL?(юность 4 ехеmpl)

Now i understand why you burned it in the end XD

Le Ra, a lake would be a better choice - there are four lakes near my and Jhoren's houses.

Dalina Roz is a good place to hang out

i accept the idea with the lake-but they are all SOOO poluted(that is why i request  to go at the pool)////about ryuu's idea-it suits more

Le Ra, agree, lakes are very poluted and Dolina Roz is a better place...

i dont agree with the pool...gome

УАЙЙЙЙЙ..... :'(

Идея, можно сделать офф с нашими животными или хоть я со своей кошкой выйду с вами. А то сестре лень выгуливать её, как и мне.) Место - рядом у меня как Элдред сказал есть парк, довольно красивый, можно туда пойти.

The place is not a problem/////but a more suitable question-WHAT are we going 2 do?i don't want 2 plan everything now////but at least some ideas cause everytime we meet a part of us is having fun and another one which is 2 shy is NOT

Le Ra, any suggestions there?

I really think  that we should meet at the park near my and Jhoren's houses - it's bigger then the one on the Telecenter and more beautyfull + there are four lakes - a big chocie for where to stay. I think that Dolina Roz is good, but the problem is - to many people are always resting there.

ok//we can meet where u say////who has other ideas?

+1 Eldred.Now we should decide the day and the time

Okay, I have a proposal, if someone could bring an barbecue grill. I may make something tasty  ^^

i cant unfortunatelly...still,i look forward to try something made by you

Ryuu написал(а):

but thx to Baunto we managed somehow to have fun

so.. you don't think i'm funny eh?
you.. you hurt my feelings!
x))

i'll go kick baunto to post the photos )

no,no.Its just that he brought us in that place.But you were funny,dont be upset  :|
XD

you all were funny in some way and we are still waiting 4 the photos ^^

you should talk about this with MB

Yep...but she was not the only one who did

Отредактировано Le_Ra (JulЧт2008 20:37:04)

Фотки у Токсик , я поговорю с ней

В худшем случае - фотки будут завтра поле 19-00 , так как наш бедный баунто заработался и не будет аж до того времени )

At least so////

I think that you also have some photos in your mobile.I know that the quality will be poor but anyway,you should post some

I can't i have no USB 4 my mobile+ i don't have any photos=_=

too bad...

yes///anyway waiting 4 moon bird/toxic and baunto's photos

Вы здесь » The Peak! » Flame » THE OFFLINES